Monday, October 29, 2007

Untitled (inspired by the love lives of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, and Georgia O'keeffe and Alfred Stiglitz)

This is my most recent project, it is still a work in progress. This work was inspired by the love lives of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, and Georgia O'keeffe and Alfred Stiglitz, and my previous relationship. I took the opportunity of including my ex-girlfriend in this project, because she always said that I never included her in my work... now she is my work.









1 comment:

Rainey said...

wow, this is siiiick. I didnt even have to see the title, i saw Frida right off the bat. You got it!

About Me

Moca, Dominican Republic - New York City, New York, United States
Born and raised in the Dominican Republic, I came to the U.S. at the age of twelve. I attended The City College of New York, where I received a B.F.A. in Graphic Design, and minoring in digital photography.